Friday, November 20, 2009

What causes sweating in collarbone and trapezius (upper shoulders/lower neck area) when i sleep? nowhere else?

Not sweating like when I work out - armpits, center of back, breastbone areas. No head or forehead sweating. Just a thoroughly wet shirt every night from sweating in my collarbone area and across my neck muscles to my upper back (above shoulderblades). Almost presents in the area I picture bubbles show when you have the benz (bends?) when scuba diving.


Only occurs when I sleep. When i work out, i do not sweat in these areas very much.


Any thoughts appreciated. Thank you.

What causes sweating in collarbone and trapezius (upper shoulders/lower neck area) when i sleep? nowhere else?
It might have something to do with the heat being on in your room plus too many blankets on the bed and the way your body is laying on the pillow. The combo of heat and the pillow may be what is making you sweat, Sleep naked too...that always helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment