Monday, November 16, 2009

Serious Sweating Problem?

Alright so I don't know what the deal is, but for some reason I tend to sweat at the most random times. For instance today at work I moved a few simple boxes, each one maybe 10 pounds, and lets say 20 boxes? I got it all done real quick, but I just started sweating, its rediculous. It's not only today as well, I already picked something up for underarm sweat and it worked super well, but I cant figure out what it is that makes me sweat so much??





Is it diet? Or just my body chemistry? Any insight to this??

Serious Sweating Problem?
I sweat too! I'm not overweight but I just sweat so much. I might not even be doing physical things. I'll just be reading a book or something in a chilly room and I'll start dripping. When I play a not so physical sport like volleyball I sweat more than someone who just ran five miles.


Maybe it's hormones?
Reply:Hi, I sweat alot when I am moving around and doing physical things, but I am also overweight...

china lily

No comments:

Post a Comment