Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweating help?

I sweat so much i even sweat when i'm a sleep and when i'm in partys it gets too hot and i don't like the people gathering around me because i get to hot i take a baths 2 times in one day due to the sweating i want to stay cool inside my body not hot do u know anything i can do my mum tells me to put lemon in water and drink itm shall i

Sweating help?
for your armpits, I found certain-dri! Its a lifesaver! and I noticed that I felt a lot better/less hot since I started using it...its a strange concept, but hey it works!
Reply:i used to have exactly the same problem so i started using scented baby powder it absorbs up all the sweat and if this doesnt work try using the baby powder then use anti - persperent straight after but not to close so it doesnt get rid of the baby powder. It doesnt have to be baby powder it can jus be any form of scented powder. i hope this help please tell me if it does


No comments:

Post a Comment