Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweating problem?

Hey, I have a serious sweating problem. I'm a teenager and I have had hyperhydrosis (sweaty palms) ever since I can remember. I also have it on my feet. It is very embarassing and makes certain things harder for me to do. It is harder to write on paper and it is a huge distraction in the classroom. Recently I saw a doctor and he gave me drysol medicine samples to see if it worked. I tried it for 2 weeks and it didnt work so i stopped. also, for the last year or so i have gotten butt sweat, so when i get out of my seat, there are lines of wetness on the seat, i know its gross. can anyone help? the butt sweat thing is mortifying. thanks

Sweating problem?
If Drysol doesn't stop your sweating you've got it good. But some people have better luck with an OTC aerosol anti-perspirant, perhaps cause you're missing a key spot with the drySol. Don't overdue it, especially before you know how your skin reacts.





For the butt sweat, try a wicking fabric like underarmour, with a more absorbent pair of boxers over them. Look for thicker woven cotton fabric.





Good luck.
Reply:U will grow out of it


No comments:

Post a Comment