Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweating vs loosing weight?

I exercise a lot and I noticed I dont sweat as much as others who practically do nothing compared to me...I thought maybe because my body was used to my work out but I remembered even when I first started it was the same thing...my question is: if I want to lose weight but dont sweat a lot is it a problem? since I always assumed sweating when exercising will help you lose more weight.

Sweating vs loosing weight?
Nope its completely normal, everybody sweats differently, when you workout dont go by your sweat amount, just make sure your heart rate is in your target heart rate range.
Reply:If you lose weight while exercising it's water weight from sweating. It's not a problem that you are not sweating a lot. People typically sweat when they exercise because their body temperature warms up. Sweat is the way the body tries to cool itself. Sweating while exercising will not necessarily help you lose more weight. You might want to up the intensity of your workouts. It should make you start to sweat and then you might feel better about your workout. I know I usually feel like my workout has done a better job if I'm dripping sweat by the end! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment