Friday, November 20, 2009

Please HELP ME...EXCESSIVE FACE SWEATING?

k even though its 30 degress outside, ofcourse u sweat, but I sweat alot, NOTICEABLY alot, but all the sweat comes from my face only! which sux , cuz thats what everyone looks at!


I also sweat when I'm nervous and i am nervous cuz I'm a new student in a new school, is there any methods or breathing excersizes, or something i should eat or drink to help me from sweating sooo much!

Please HELP ME...EXCESSIVE FACE SWEATING?
My husband is exactly the same but he really is bad!


If you ask your doctor they will point you in the right direction. They tell you what is best for you instead of in general.


He sweats changing a light bulb.........Literally!


Hope you find something.
Reply:take daily vitamins and use morning burst face scrub and moistrizer

aspidistra

No comments:

Post a Comment