Monday, November 16, 2009

Back sweating =/?

I'm in 7th grade, and I sweat a LOT on my back [upper]. It's embarrassing, because I have gym 1st period, every day. and when I say a LOT, I mean, a LOT. if i even run one lap around the gym, i can feel sweat beads on my back. it's disgusting, being a girl and sweating that much. i dont have a problem with underarm sweating. help! thanks in advance. =/

Back sweating =/?
Our family went on an all organic diet, it has really changed our systems, we don't sweat as much and it doesn't have the strong smell it did before.
Reply:hey sweetie....maybe you should try to get baggier shirts and maybe like wife beaters or something that is a lil cooler to wear...if you get bigger shirts then noone will see the back sweat..

fig

No comments:

Post a Comment