Friday, November 20, 2009

Help, I'm sweating. I'm only 39.?

Other systoms of early menopause? breasts have increased in size, put on weight around tummy. I take the pill for acne, I take efexor XR high dose for depression since May 07, but sweating is now worse as the weather warms up. I have taken other anti depressants with no sweating problems in previous years. Sweating occurs anytime including night time. My hair goes curly if I sweat and its curly now each morning. Mainly underarm, groin area, back of neck and face. Blood tests found no thyroid or infection problems. When on antibiotics the sweating stopped.

Help, I'm sweating. I'm only 39.?
Jenn, you have a severe case of hormonal imbalance.


I hope you want to believe what I am telling you.


I started to have your problems, when I was 35, I am 43 now. According to the doctors I suppose to have hysterectomy, I was on birth control pills, for 4 years to control my period and my burning feet. I was sleeping in a very cold room and only a lite blanket on. For burning feet I found out I have deficiency of Vitamin B1 and B6. In just 4 days after using those, I felt better.


I use to take Effexor but the side effects were to bad for me , and i quit, but I had at least 8 other kinds.


I started to use Natural progesterone cream, beside the Vit. B1 and B6(100mg), My period is liter, no more acne, no more depression.


I hope you try it, and I am sure this will be your answer too.


http://www.all-natural.com/wildyam.html
Reply:I think it is signs of early menopause and also a side effect of the effexor. I am 42 and also am on Effexor and started the sweats approx 5 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment