Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why are we sweating on contact with each other?

When my boyfriend and are cuddling, and especially when we're sleeping and spooning, the area where there is skin contact is sweating profusely after about 5 minutes. For example, if he's lying behind me with his arm around me, in about 5 minutes my whole backside is sweating, and if his draped arm is around my shoulders, then my shoulder has sweat on it. This has never happened to me before, so I know it's him. But what's weird is that he doesn't have an abnormal set of sweat glands where he's sweating just standing there. Normally, he's sweating only when working out, if it's humid out, or when we've got skin contact. How can we save our cuddle life when all it does is make us sweat????

Why are we sweating on contact with each other?
Well you have to think about this ........we as humans body heat is in the 95 range right ....so when you put to heats togeather you tend to sweat......when i am with a guy and where spooing or something that happens to use to


there isent a cure for it


that all i have nothing more sorry
Reply:Usually I sweat when holding hands or with other body contact. Especially in Summer it is hard for some to cool down enough. For hands and feet I tried soaking in tea (tanic acid) that helped some. Maybe try baby powder? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment