Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweating..........?

Hiya , erm can anyone help me please.... I really do'nt know what 2 do, i sweat so much but i always wash e.t.c. i put this stuff on at night put it doesnt really work can anyone suggest any thing that will help me stop sweating please? i used anti persperant i try different deodrants all the time please help but please dont say " see a docter" its really embaressing bescause i cant be myself as im self consious of people seeing the patches or smelling x

Sweating..........?
You can't stop sweating--it is an important bodily function.





You can try using a stronger deodorant. Try the new Secert Clinical Strenght, or any other prescription strength deodorant.
Reply:Hey I have the same probelm so i went to my doctor and i was told to go to a specialest. thats where i learned i have hyperhydrois so i got 60 needles for it under my arms and i don't sweat! alotoguh it sounds painful it isn't i was 12 when i got these needles and it didn't hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment