Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweating? WHY???

Sweating has always been an infuriating part of my life over the years. Whether it's hanging out with friends, meeting new people, doing HOMEWORK (what the hell?), or whatever. It never fails, once I start sweating every relaxation exercise seems to fall short. Maybe I'm not giving it enough time, I don't know.





I took some kava kava an hour or two ago which helps, but now I'm sweating again. Why? Who knows.





How the hell do I stop this sweating? I feel so helpless/uncomfortable when it happens and it doesn't stop until much later sometimes.





Is this something I tell my psychiatrist? I want to fix this without pills but then again, who knows? The funny thing is, there really isn't a lot of stress/drama in my life right now, so where this sweating comes from is as good of a guess as any :(





-TRavis

Sweating? WHY???
Have your thyroid checked. Tell your general practitioner about it and ask about "hyperhydrosis" also.
Reply:try this article also http://www.squidoo.com/underarmsweating


No comments:

Post a Comment