Thursday, May 7, 2009

Excessive sweating, HELP!!!?

If someone is close to me I automatically start to sweat. And I don't do it because I'm nervous it just happens. Here, I'll tell you what happens. Someone comes close to me to talk %26gt; I start to feel my sweat glands getting wet %26gt; I start to sweat %26gt; then the fact that I'm sweating makes me nervous that that person thinks something is wrong %26gt; I start to get nervous %26gt; sweat even more... you get it. So what can I do to prevent sweating its ruining my social life! Can I use antipersp-rant on my four-head? Thanks.

Excessive sweating, HELP!!!?
your body may be producing to many hormones....or your blood pressure rises to much. go to a doctor and have them check you out....and save the social life.
Reply:does it only happen in social situations? you may want to get your thyroid levels checked. sometimes thyroid 'issues' cause excessive sweating.

aspidistra

No comments:

Post a Comment