Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweating non stop.. sweat glands?

I think its a disease. My mom has it and both my older brothers have it.


I just start to sweat, especially on hot days, i sweat an ocean!!


I wear just a tshirt and i'm sweating and you can see the whole shirt is already wet.


My friend didn't believe me becuase I always wore a sweater, and i sweated alot


But she saw me sweat with just a shirt on so she knew that it was abnormal





What can I do about this? Is there certain medication to treat excessive sweating?


Any help would be appreciated


Thank you

Sweating non stop.. sweat glands?
Excessive sweating is a sign of vitamin B12 deficiency. Eat more foods rich in this vitamin - organ meats such as lambs fry and kidneys, low fat milks, cheese, fish and eggs.





If you are a vegetarian then supplementation for you is a must. Go buy yourself a good quality multi B complex tablet including all the B vitamins - so necessary for adequate neural and immune health. ie: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12.





Other symptoms you may have of B12 deficiency are headaches and migraines, fatigue and exhaustion, constipation, insomnia, dizziness, inability to concentrate, moodiness and irritability, nausea and vomiting, tingling and prickling and numbing sensations in the outer extremities ............. quite an extensive list hey!! Quite scary though if you are unaware of the vitamin factor.





GOOD LUCK





Spirulina, in tablet form, is also a good source of B12 for vegetarians.





CHEERS


No comments:

Post a Comment