Saturday, April 24, 2010

Excessive sweating on my back and chest, what to do!?

im a 18 year old male, i have always had a problem with excessive sweating all over my body, about a year ago i went for a hyperhydrosis operation where they cut the nerves for my sweat gland leading to my arms and hands, but now sice they have done that it has increased the amount of sweat coming out my back and chest dramatically!! i have tried soaps and anti persperants, nothing works! i wear a vest under my shirt to try soak it up but it still comes through. please dont tell me i just have to be happy with myself etc etc...it just doesn't work for me, any ideas/tips on how to cure it? or even a way to try and hide it like using specific materials etc...kinda desperate here!!

Excessive sweating on my back and chest, what to do!?
Your condition is fairly common in the scenario of Hyperhidrosis Surgery. A certain percentage of patients will experience compensatory sweating after their ETS (Endoscopic Sympathectomy Surgery).





Getting another procedure is certainly not the answer. At this point, it is safest to try natural methods to stop sweating. The site in my signature provides natural hyperhidrosis remedies. Your answer may be there.





Only a small percentage of ETS patients experience post surgery compensatory sweating. It's really the luck of the draw.





As I said, with this scenario, natural treatments are the best route to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment